Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pimp your mp3 player with the latest tunes

I have an mp3 player, my neighbor has an mp3 player and I'm sure most of you also have an mp3 player. Now I don't know about you but I like listening to my favorite songs every day and then I like to try out the new beats. Now before buying I think it is fair that you get a chance to try the product, just like any other software product you buy. But people don't like to offer them just like that. A simple search on Google revealed me a great resource for free music downloads. Browsing a little I managed to get some new tunes for myself. Of course if I like the songs I go straight to the shop and buy the original cd to support the author.

 

I managed to get some cool new singles, some of which I didn't have the chance yet to hear them on the radio. I went straight to the closest music shop and looked for the singles, but only managed to find them on albums but I was still sceptical about how the rest of the song on the albums were, so before buying I headed back home and again searched the site. The cool thing was that the site had a full albums section. I found what I was looking for right away. The albums were great so I decided to get to the store and get the original cds. Now I can say my mp3 player had been pimped with the latest tunes available and I enjoy listening to it as much as I did first day I got it.

No comments: