Friday, March 7, 2008

How Can I Use MySpace to Help My Music Career?

After much research, I am please to say that I have found the answer to that question. DJ-Express has developed a service that will help the independent musician actively promote their music using their MySpace music page.

Are you aware that record label executives and music magazines are on MySpace everyday looking for the next hot artist?

In order to be noticed, you need to be near the top of the charts. I know you are asking, "how can I get to the top?"

Here is the key, you must have thousands of plays of your songs. The more Myspace plays you have the higher you go up the music charts.

How can you increase MySpace plays?

Very simple, let DJ-Express handle it for you.
DJ-Express will get you up to 20,000 MySpace plays a day! The more exposure to your music means more plays and more fans. More fans could turn into more money if you are using MySpace Snowcap which lets your fans purchase your music directly from your Myspace page.

You are sure to get noticed by some record labels when you top the charts

No comments: